Monthly Report January:
In January I received €140,32 in dividend payments. Previous year in January I received €42,43 so my dividend income is up 231%.
The first month of the year is never a big dividend income month for me. Actually normally January is the lowest dividend income month for me, but this year probably February will be the lowest month, because I expect €123,86 next month.
This month I received payments from 7 companies. Dividend payments from Wereldhave, Altria and Coresite Realty are responsible for over 50% of my income this month.
Dividend Income – €140,32:
|Bank of Nova Scotia||17,95|
- Purchase 21 shares Wereldhave
- Purchase of 27 shares Macquarie Infrastructure Company
- Purchase 3 shares Unibail Rodamco Westfield
2019 Target Status:
- I’m at €1.200 out of €14.400 deposit target (8,3%)
- I’m at €140,32 out of €3.500 dividend received target (4,0%)