In July I realized a dividend income of €298,16. This is 204% up from last year. This big increase is mainly realted to new positions in Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield, Anally Capital and some small positions in preferred stocks from Colony Capital and National General Holdings.
I got paid in July by 13 different companies with Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield, Anally Capital and Altria Group almost accounting for 50% of this income.
Besides the dividend income I made €26,50 from writing a put option ING Bank.
Dividend Income – € 298,16:
|Colony Capital PREF I||19,84|
|Colony Capital PREF H||19,78|
|Bank of Nova Scotia||18,91|
|National General Holdings PREF O||12,07|
Option Income – €26,50:
- ING P10.50 19JUL19 – €26,50
2019 Target Status:
- I’m at €8.700 out of €14.400 deposit target (60,4%)
- I’m at €2.815,44 out of €3.500 dividend received target (80,4%)
- I’m at €459,95 income from writing options
- I’m at €2.600 in extra mortgage repayments