In August I realized a dividend income of €537,79. This is 54% up from last year. I received a dividend from 15 companies this month. National Grid, Macquarie Infrastructure Company and Wereldhave are the biggest 3 payers this month.
This month I also did repay €220 extra on my mortgage above the regular monthly payments.
Dividend Income – € 537,79
|Macquarie Infrastructure Company||66,82|
|Simon Property Group||30,52|
|Royal Bank of Canada||14,47|
- Purchase 650 shares Legal & General
- Purchase 60 preferred shares Colony Capital H
- Sale 58 shares Omega Healthcare Investors
2019 Target Status:
- I’m at €10.200 out of €14.400 deposit target (60,4%)
- I’m at €3.295,03 out of €3.500 dividend received target (94,1%)
- I’m at €459,95 income from writing options
- I’m at €2.820 in extra mortgage repayments