November is already finished for some time. It was a super busy month where I did spend long days at the office working on several contracts regarding the automation of our eCommerce warehouse.
The dividend income in November tallied to €300,18. This is an increase of 93% versus November 2018. A total of 11 companies paid me dividend in November. Macquarie Infrastructure Company, Wereldhave and AbbVie are responsible for well over 50% of my dividend income last month.
The external management of Macquarie Infrastructure Company announced the intention to pursue strategic alternatives, with which they mean they try to sell the company. I hope they don’t sell the company, because I prefer receiving the 9% dividend over some short term capital gain.
The November month was also an active month for resulting in 9 trades. While preparing my targets for next year I was considering adding a target to reduce my overexposure to REIT’s, but I decided to close 3 REIT positions already in this year instead of delaying it to next year. With the proceeds I started positions Albemarle, Carnival Corporation PLC and Dutch smallcap Royal BAM Group. Occidental Petroleum is my regular monthly purchase with freshly deposited money.
This month was also a record month for me in profits realized from option positions which expired or which I closed in November. The November option expiration resulted in €1.773,50 in realized option profits.
Dividend Income – € 300,18
|Macquarie Infrastructure Company||66,96|
|Simon Property Group||30,50|
|Royal Bank of Canada||15,04|
- Purchase 48 shares Occidental Petroleum
- Purchase 38 shares Carnival Corp
- Purchase 27 shares Albemarle Corporation
- Purchase 540 shares BAM Group
- Sold 105 shares Monmouth Real Estate
- Sold 11 shares Warehouses de Pauw
- Sold 500 shares Washington Prime Group
- Brown-Forman +5%
2019 Target Status:
- I’m at €13.200 out of €14.400 deposit target (91,7%)
- I’m at €4.361,86 out of €3.500 dividend received target (124,6%)
- I’m at €2.656,10 income from writing options
- I’m at €2.940 in extra mortgage repayments