And again another month and year has been finished and it’s time to write my report regarding my December dividend income.
December 2019 resulted for me in €526,94 in dividend income. This is up 117% from the €242,66 I received previous year in December.
In total I received this year €4.893 in Dividend income. This is 120% better than the €2.224 received in 2018!
I received dividend from 18 companies. The income in December was influenced by a speculative position in Washington Prime Group which I closed in November, but in December I received the most recent dividend payment from WPG.
Top 3 dividend payers are WPG, Shell and Macerich. The dividend payments of these 3 companies are good for 46% of my dividend income this month.
Above my regular monthly mortgage payment I did an extra repayment of €260.
Dividend Income – €526,94
|Washington Prime Group||112,14|
|Royal Dutch Shell||79,18|
|Bank of America||14,50|
|Johnson & Johnson||12,85|
- Purchase 36 shares Delta Air Lines
- Sold 26 units VanEck AEX ETF
- Sold 280 shares Legal & General
- Purchase 35 shares Taubman Centers
- Purchase 35 shares WestRock Company
- Dominion Energy 2,4% dividend increase
- Enbridge 9,8% dividend increase
- Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy 10% increase interim dividend
2019 Target Status:
- I’m at €14.400 out of €14.400 deposit target (100%)
- I’m at €4.893,24 out of €3.500 dividend received target (140%)
- I’m at €2.973,25 income from writing options
- I’m at €3.200 in extra mortgage repayments