The first month of 2020 is finished and it’s time to write the report over last month. I collected a total amount of €360,04 in dividend. This is an increase of 156% compared to January 2019.
The dividend increase is mainly due to purchases in made in 2020 of companies with a payout in January.
The top 3 companies which paid me a dividend this month are Wereldhave, Colony Capital and Anally Capital.
On top of the €360,04 income from dividend I also realized a profit of €460,06 during the january option expiration from closed and expired positions.
Dividend Income – €360,04
|Colony Capital PREF H||44,00|
|Colony Capital PREF I||33,72|
|Bank of Nova Scotia||19,80|
- 51 shares PacWest Bancorp
- 100 shares Aegon
2020 Target Status:
- I’m at €1.200 out of €14.400 deposit target (8,3%)
- I’m at €360,04 out of €5.850 dividends received target (6,2%)
- I’m at €460,05 income from writing options
- I’m at €0 in extra mortgage repayments